Here is a list I gave to one of my clients to help her cope with anxiety and panic with some CBT techniques. I hope it helps.
Prepare for your next day at work by:
Going to bed early.
In the morning
1. Eat a good breakfast
2. Practice 7/11 Breathing and focus on how great life is going to be when you are rid of this.
1. Remember anxiety goes round in a fixed cycle, it is not random.
Recognize when the thought pops up and when the feeling starts.
2. If you feel dizzy it is because you are chest breathing and you are tensing your neck and shoulder muscles. You are not ill and you will not faint.
3. Think “I will not THINK about relaxing now”
4. Use 7/11 BREATHING….relax and the bad feeling will go, don’t fight…relax…
“I AM NOT IN DANGER THIS FEELING WILL PASS”
After the event evaluate what happened and learn from it.
Did you faint? No
Did you die? No
Were you in any real danger? No It is a TRICK!
END AVOIDANCE, IT WILL PASS AND YOU WILL BE FREE!
Only you can do this! nobody else. Be brave, plan ahead and stick to the plan!
Short term gain and avoidance does not work, concentrate on long term freedom.
Link to the breathing technique explanation. https://change4thebetter.co.uk/2013/07/31/how-to-control-anxiety-and-stress/